San Francisco Homeless Resource

To get into Mental Health Supportive Housing, you must be approved by CBHS's placement committee. A case manager needs to submit your application on your behalf. *Once approved*, your case manager can apply directly to Conard House or other program. There is an interview process before final approval is granted.

Return to How Do You - Main Portal